Short BioI am a computer scientist in the Robust Software Engineering group at the NASA Ames Research Center, employed by Stinger Ghaffarian Technologies. My research interests lie in the area of component-based design, modeling and analysis of concurrent systems with a focus on correct-by-construction techniques.
Previously, I worked as a postdoc with Prof. Janos Sztipanovits at the Institute for Software Integrated Systems, Vanderbilt University, USA. I received my PhD in December 2016 from École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), Switzerland. I was fortunate to be supervised by Prof. Joseph Sifakis and Dr. Simon Bliudze. Here is my PhD thesis. I hold an M.S. in Computer Science from University of Tulsa, USA and a Diploma in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece.
- September 25, 2018: Consider submitting to ICCPS 2019. Submission deadline: October 17th. Do not miss the chance to contribute your work!
- September 15, 2018: Consider submitting to the Software Engineering in Practice (SEIP) track at ICSE. Submission deadline: October 1st. Don't miss the chance to contribute your work!
- August 25, 2018: Our paper was accepted to the 6th International Workshop on the Globalization of Modeling Languages (GEMOC), co-located with MODELS 2018
“A Common Integrated Framework for Heterogeneous Modeling Services”Anastasia Mavridou, Tamas Kecskes, Qishen Zhang and Janos Sztipanovits
- July 24, 2018: Our paper was accepted to the Journal of Systems and Software [5-Year Impact Factor: 2.401] (JSS)
“Early Validation of System Requirements and Design Through Correctness-by-Construction”Emmanouela Stachtiari, Anastasia Mavridou, Panagiotis Katsaros, Simon Bliudze and Joseph Sifakis
- May 24, 2018: On Monday (May 28th) Abhishek Dubey will give an invited talk at (NTU Singapore) on our work on SolidWorx and FSolidM just right before IEEE ISORC 2018 starts.
- May 22, 2018: Our paper was accepted to 2018 IEEE International Conference on Blockchain [acceptance rate: 15.3%] (Blockchain-2018)
“SolidWorx: A Resilient and Trustworthy Transactive Platform for Smart and Connected Communities”Scott Eisele, Aron Laszka, Anastasia Mavridou, and Abhishek Dubey
- March 22, 2018: Our papers were accepted to the 1st International Workshop on Methods and Tools for Rigorous System Design (MeTRiD)
“DesignBIP: A Design Studio for Modeling and Generating Systems with BIP”Anastasia Mavridou, Joseph Sifakis, and Janos Sztipanovits
“Formal Verification of Usage Control Models: A Case Study of UseCON Using TLA+”Antonios Gouglidis, Christos Grompanopoulos, and Anastasia Mavridou
- March 1, 2018: I presented our work at the 22nd International Conference on Financial Cryptography and Data Security (FC 2018) “Designing Secure Ethereum Smart Contracts: A Finite State Machine Approach”Anastasia Mavridou and Aron Laszka
- February 16, 2018: Here are the slides that Abhishek Dubey and I presented at the Nashville Blockchain meetup. Really enjoyed the lively discussion! “The Blockchain: What It Is & Why It Matters”Abhishek Dubey, Anastasia Mavridou, and Douglas C. Schmidt
- February 13, 2018: I will be presenting at the Nashville Blockchain meetup this Thursday, February 15th. The event is free and all are welcome!
- February 5, 2018: Our presentation was accepted to the 18th Annual High Confidence Software and Systems Conference (HCSS) “Resilient and Trustworthy Transactive Platform for Smart and Connected Communities”Aron Laszka, Anastasia Mavridou, and Abhishek Dubey
- January 25, 2018: Our paper was accepted to the 7th International Conference on Principles of Security and Trust (POST) “Tool Demonstration: FSolidM for Designing Secure Ethereum Smart Contracts”Anastasia Mavridou and Aron Laszka
- December 10, 2017: Our Smart Contracts tool (FSolidM) can be directly accessed through CPS-VO!
- November 20, 2017: Our paper was accepted to the 22nd International Conference on Financial Cryptography and Data Security [acceptance rate: 26%] (FC) “Designing Secure Ethereum Smart Contracts: A Finite State Machine Approach”Anastasia Mavridou and Aron Laszka