Short BioI am currently working as a postdoc with Prof. Janos Sztipanovits at the Institute for Software Integrated Systems, Vanderbilt University, USA. My research interests lie in the area of component-based design, modeling and analysis of concurrent systems with a focus on correct-by-construction techniques.
I received my PhD in December 2016 from École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), Switzerland. I was fortunate to be supervised by Prof. Joseph Sifakis and Dr. Simon Bliudze. Here is my PhD thesis. I hold an M.S. in Computer Science from University of Tulsa, USA and a Diploma in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece.
- March 22, 2018: Our papers were accepted to the 1st International Workshop on Methods and Tools for Rigorous System Design (MeTRiD)
“DesignBIP: A Design Studio for Modeling and Generating Systems with BIP”Anastasia Mavridou, Joseph Sifakis, and Janos Sztipanovits
“Formal Verification of Usage Control Models: A Case Study of UseCON Using TLA+”Antonios Gouglidis, Christos Grompanopoulos, and Anastasia Mavridou
- March 1, 2018: I presented our work at the 22nd International Conference on Financial Cryptography and Data Security (FC 2018) “Designing Secure Ethereum Smart Contracts: A Finite State Machine Approach”Anastasia Mavridou and Aron Laszka
- February 16, 2018: Here are the slides that Abhishek Dubey and I presented at the Nashville Blockchain meetup. Really enjoyed the lively discussion! “The Blockchain: What It Is & Why It Matters”Abhishek Dubey, Anastasia Mavridou, and Douglas C. Schmidt
- February 13, 2018: I will be presenting at the Nashville Blockchain meetup this Thursday, February 15th. The event is free and all are welcome!
- February 5, 2018: Our presentation was accepted to the 18th Annual High Confidence Software and Systems Conference (HCSS) “Resilient and Trustworthy Transactive Platform for Smart and Connected Communities”Aron Laszka, Anastasia Mavridou, and Abhishek Dubey
- January 25, 2018: Our paper was accepted to the 7th International Conference on Principles of Security and Trust (POST) “Tool Demonstration: FSolidM for Designing Secure Ethereum Smart Contracts”Anastasia Mavridou and Aron Laszka
- December 10, 2017: Our Smart Contracts tool (FSolidM) can be directly accessed through CPS-VO!
- November 20, 2017: Our paper was accepted to the 22nd International Conference on Financial Cryptography and Data Security (FC) “Designing Secure Ethereum Smart Contracts: A Finite State Machine Approach”Anastasia Mavridou and Aron Laszka
- November 12, 2017: I will be presenting a demo on the BIP design studio at the CPS PI meeting in Alexandria, VA. See you there!
- September 10, 2017: We have integrated the BIP design studio with CPS-VO. Check it out here!
- July 30, 2017: I will be presenting at the Safe and Secure Systems and Software Symposium (S5) at Dayton, OH.
- July 25, 2017: Check out my poster for the Safe and Secure Systems and Software Symposium (S5) at Dayton, OH. Use the QR-codes for directly accessing the BIP design studio and its source code.
- July 17, 2017: Our paper was accepted to the 14th International Conference on Formal Aspects of Component Software (FACS) “Coordination of Dynamic Software Components with JavaBIP”Anastasia Mavridou, Valentin Rutz, and Simon Bliudze